Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Monday




Well, it's Monday again. ::sigh:: I've often wondered why they don't make the weekend the longest part of the week. Wouldn't that be lovely?

We are in the throes of Fall up here in Central NY. I'm fairly certain that I saw ::gasp:: snowflakes on Friday {and yes, I almost cried.} And with Fall I am digging through my recipe archives in search of my warm-you-up comfort meals that just don't taste the same unless the leaves are falling off the trees and there are pumpkins on your front porch.

So here we go ~

Monday: Quick Beef Soup with Grilled Cheese sandwiches on fresh Pane Italian Bread {thank God for Wegmans}

Tuesday: Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia with Broccoli and Cheese Rice {Randy makes the rice...and forgets where he found the recipe every.single.time. So every time it is different...but still delicious.}

Wednesday: Chicken Tacos {quesadillas for the little man} on Spinach and Herb tortilla shells with Spanish rice.

Thursday: Surprise night...I have no idea what I'm making yet!


Friday:
Traditional Beef Stew with Cheddar and Garlic Biscuits.

No comments: