Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Monday!


Good Morning! Hope you all had a wonderful fall-ish weekend. I know I did.

Let me tell ya ~ toddler rockin' out to Celtic Music? Pure. Awesomeness.

Now that we are starting to get into cooler weather I thought I would try to get Menu Monday back on its feet. In other words, the grill probably isn't going to be our main method for cooking so I need to dig out the recipe books again!

This weeks lunches will consist of leftover Sausage Tortellini Soup that I made last night for dinner. Oh, and um...probably some Apple Spice Cookie Bars for Dessert. It was a yummy weekend to say the least.

This is what I have planned for this week:

Monday: My version of JCam's Chicken Cups.

Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin with mashed potatoes and veggies.

Wednesday: PIZZA! Randy bought me a pizza stone so I'm going to make a garlic pizza and a pepperoni pizza. YUM.

Thursday: I have a lia sophia party so I'll be making dinner for the boys before I leave for work. Crock Pot Beef Stew is on deck.

Friday: I have another party Friday too so I'm thinking breakfast for dinner will be what's for dinner. I LOVE breakfast for dinner. Love. It.

Do you have a special Fall Recipe that you would like to share? Email me and I'll feature it on the blog in an upcoming Fall Special!

1 comment: