Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

* The lilac bush in my neighbor's yard. I have to walk past it every morning when I take Keagan to daycare and just one small whiff of the deliciouness puts a smile on my face.

* The fact that I cut off about a dozen said lilacs and they are now on my dining room table.

* That the sun is shining. I know it is going away soon, but I'm glad it's here for now.

* That all can be right in the world as long as Keagan gets an extra cereal bar.

* That I have some AWESOME friends that are supporting me in my lia sophia business.

* That I get to see my Gram and Gramp tomorrow.

* And of course, that there will be wine.

1 comment:

Myndi said...

Word to the wise: I cut some lilacs from our backyard last week and had them in our bedroom on my nightstand. That night I had the most glorious, lilac-filled sleep I've ever had.

Fast forward to 12 hours later. I walked into our room and swore something had died. Turns out that lilacs get pretty stinky as die out. Keep an eye on those buggers so they don't begin smelling like rotting garbage!