Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Doesn't Feel Like a Year...



It doesn't seem possible. This was us, exactly a year ago. Man, a year. Where has the time gone?

Last year I was thankful for so much. Yet, it doesn't hold a candle to all that I am thankful for this year.

I'm thankful for my husband, who not only has become this amazing father but also has made me fall in love with him harder than I thought possible.

I'm thankful for my son, who makes me smile every day no matter what.

I'm thankful for my pup, who cuddles with me and loves me unconditionally.

I'm thankful for my family, who has been there without fail and who I love more than words can express.

I'm thankful for my friends, naughty and nice, that give me the friendship, support, love and laughs that make every day that much easier.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I can only hope that you are all as lucky to have people in your lives that make you as thankful as I am.

No comments: