Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love Letter: Month Seven


Dear Keagan,

Once again I'm late with your love letter. And I have no excuse other than lack of time. Sorry babe.




September was a busy, busy month for you bud. You're growing like a weed - seriously. I got you out of your crib the other morning and looked at Daddy and said "Is it me or has he gotten longer?" And you have. I'd say by an inch at least. In a month.

You're doing all sorts of new things lately...the most frightening, errr I mean awesome? You have figured out how to sit up all by yourself. How do I know this? Because that's how I found you in your crib the other night on the verge of attempting to pull yourself up. Needless to say the crib has been lowered.



Crawling looks to be right around the corner for you too, though you admittedly seem perfectly content to just roll everywhere. Which would be fine if you would just not roll into walls and stuff. You tend to get pretty irritated when you can't figure out how to roll the other way.



Teeth still haven't shown up. I don't even want to talk about it. Seriously.



We took you apple picking for the first time this month. You loved it! Loved being outside, loved the hay ride, loved it. Unfortunately in true CNY fashion it is getting really cold out now so I doubt we'll be doing it again. But we do have to hit up the pumpkin patch soon! Aw, think of the photo ops...of the pictures I'll bust out on your prom night. Of you in your acorn hat. Which reminds me, I still need a picture of that. Daddy will be thrilled. ::snort::





We're entering the holiday season (yes, I start the holiday season with Halloween, what of it?) so that means we're on the go again soon. Lots to do, lots to see. I can't wait.



All in all things are going well buddy. Now if you could start sleeping through the night again, that would be awesome.



Love you little man, to pieces.

Mommy



1 comment:

jCam said...

I. cannot. wait. to see pictures with the acorn hat!