Friday, October 16, 2009

Crying It Out - Night One

::walks in like zombie::

Dude, this sucks.

We finally put our foot down last night after two and a half hours of him refusing to go to sleep (at 1:30am no less). I put him in his crib, gave him a toy and went to bed. Closed the door almost all the way and laid there. Listening to him cry. For an hour.

Admittedly he did finally go to sleep, and yes, we were sure that he wasn't hungry, wet, etc. Did that make me feel like less of a horrible mother? Nope.

Tonight we'll have to stick to our guns again. Thankfully it is the weekend so it won't be as necessary for me to function in the morning.

Or maybe the sleeping gods will look down upon me, feel sympathy and bring back my sleeping through the night baby.







I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: