Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby or Bloat?

This morning I woke up to discover a strange sight in the belly area. Now, I believe that 10 weeks is entirely too early for me to be showing...but this is some craziness! Where did this come from?



I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this may be the early makings of the baby bump...or maybe I should lay off the sandwiches?



It sure would make me feel better if I actually looked pregnant and not just like Dunkin' Donuts is my Best Friend!

What do you think? Baby? or Bloat?

4 comments:

Myndi said...

Mostly I think amazing dress! You look fabulous!

~Jess said...

I heart you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say. I think you look pretty amazing.

~Jess said...

I heart you too. I'm thinking bloat because it was mostly gone today. ::sigh::