Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wonder Woman has NOTHING on me.

In the past 24 hours I have totally and completely exceeded all caloric intake for basically a month. No, I'm not kidding.

While at work yesterday I was overtaken by the sudden urge for Chinese food. Dreaming about what I was going to order (since my husband was out of town and I had free reign of "what's for dinner?"). Hours were spent drooling over the menu, just waiting until 5pm rolled around so that I could place my order and indulge in what every pregnant woman dreams of...a craving satisfied.

Five rolls around, I pick up the phone and dial....the pizza place. I ordered a medium pepperoni and all but salivated on the way to pick it up. Chinese food was a thing of the past. This? Was my calling.

I got home, set up a tray table and proceeded to eat. And eat. And eat. At the end all that was left was one slice which had to be saved for lunch. My eating powers astounded me. Did I seriously just eat a whole pizza? By myself?

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I did.

And I ate the last slice (with two chocolate chip cookies) for lunch today. Eat your heart out.

No comments: