Thursday, May 22, 2008

And so it begins...

I've never quite understood the whole "blogging" thing.

Don't get me wrong, I've always envied those that could put it all out there, for all the world to see. Kind of like strippers. There is no shame, there is no holding back.

Did I just compare blogging to strippers? Goodness.

So you may be asking, "If you don't get it, why the blog?" Honest answer? All my friends are doing it. And yes, I'd probably jump off a bridge if all my friends were doing it. I'm just that kind of girl.

Seriously though, there are a number of reasons...hopefully one or more of them will finally materialize in to words one of these days. I think all in all, it intrigued me. I frequent friends blogs, read the musings of Dooce and Jen Lancaster and sit entertained, if nothing else all the while thinking their life isn't that different from mine. Or yours.

So here I am. Joining the masses. Please God don't let me suck.

No comments: