Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top Two Tuesday - Dream Kitchens



I have always felt that the kitchen is the heart of any home. There is nothing I want more in our next house than a place where I can spread out, socialize and enjoy myself at the end of a long day.

These two kitchen would surely put a smile on my face.

{Randy...you looking at this? Yes? Take a hint.}

I love the color palette used here. And seriously? Just being able to always see inside my cupboards would be reason enough to make sure they are organized!



See that island?

Need I say more?

What about you? What would make your dream kitchen wish list?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

These kitchen really looks heart of any home, it's just awesome and perfect, i just love both of kitchens, colour is also nice , overall perfect.

Kitchen

Julie S. said...

I love the second ones. There is so way I could have my stuff showing, I am SO not that organized.

Jenn said...

Oh mah gah...that wine island. I love it!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love that first kitchen; the color palette IS to die for... now i'm thinking of what we need to do to ours to make that look happen...

Diana said...

wow I love the second pic, that looks so great with all the wine. Never seens that it looks awesome!

http://dee-gonzalez.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Visiting from Taylor's Top 2.. great pick's :)

I am a new follower of yours feel free to stop by my blog & check it out: http://melissaslittlemiracles.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

I love the wine cooler under the bar!!! And I love those green bar stools. Beautiful.