Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful On A Thursday

Know what I'm thankful for today?

* My daycare provider. Without her my son would not have known to take the (clean) whisk out of the dishwasher this morning and use it as a microphone.

* Speaking of my son...



Pretty thankful for him too.

* I'm also ridiculously thankful that my friend Jess is coming down this weekend. Because you know what? I need some girl time.

* And with that comes wine.

Always thankful for wine.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

4 comments:

Mama B said...

I'm thankful for coffee right now! lol

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that my two girls keep me laughing all day.
I'm also thankful that I might have a mom's night out tomorrow night with another mom who needs it more than I do!

sulfababy said...

I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who went with me to my appointment this morning, then took me to IHOP. (Yummy, strawberry cheesecake pancakes.)

Also thankful for a great boss that didn't make me feel guilty for staying home yesterday when the stimming side effects kicked in big time.

Serena said...

I am thankful for this picture of K! He is so cute I could just die... And Of course I am thankful it is almost Friday :)