1. A smacking kiss from my husband, son or pup.
2. A surprise cup of coffee in the middle of the afternoon delivered by the tall, bald and handsome man in my life.
3. Chocolate. 'Nuff said.
4. Reading, usually a book that I've read a gazillion times over (hello Harry Potter series).
5. Talking to my Gram.
6. Retail. Therapy. It works when nothing else will.
7. Hearing from an old friend.
8. My son. His laugh is contagious.
9. My husband. His laugh is contagious.
10. Cuddle time on the couch, in the middle of the day.
Check out Mama Kat's Writers Workshop if you haven't already.