Monday, June 21, 2010

You Ever Have One of Those Days?

Today has been a Monday. This much is apparent. And not in a "Yay, it's the first day of Summer and just happens to be a Monday, let's go drink mojitos (which by the way I've never tried and don't even know what is in them) in the sun!" type of Monday.

It has, in short, sucked.

The problem is, I can't quite put my finger on why. We had a wonderful weekend. We had amazing weather (even by CNY standards). Keagan even woke up this morning rested and freakin' hilarious (I will never get sick of listening to him giggle while shoveling oatmeal in his mouth). So what is it?

Yes, I did sleep like crap. But we cuddled most of the night so it was a nice balance.

Yes, I did in fact have to go the DMV this morning because my license expires on Sunday. But I was in and out in 15 minutes AND my new picture is smokin'.

And you know what? Randy is starting the laundry for me before I get home even though I told him I would do it...yesterday.

::sigh::

Well, if nothing else I have a great week to look forward to. Hopefully this case of the Mondays will be long gone by dinner time.

In the interim, does anyone have some chocolate?

No comments: