Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Swore I Wasn't Going To, But...

Many of you know that I am a lia sophia advisor.

What some of you may NOT know is that I've set a goal for myself for the year 2010.

My goal is to make Unit Manager by the end of the year. I want to go to Conference next year with ~Unit Manager on my name badge.

Right now I'm having a "eyes are bigger than my stomach" moment. In the next 7 months I have to recruit 6 new recruits. It seems ridiculously out of my reach.

But I can do it. Right?

I've decided to set monthly goals (thanks JenniferJane). My goal for May is to have at least one new recruit signed on. Totally doable. Right?

So, I'll ask of you now, you few and far loyal readers. Do you know someone that would be interested in learning more about lia sophia? Are you that someone? If so, please contact me (JessicaMarieJewelry@gmail.com).

As an added incentive, if you refer a recruit I am going to give you this Nocturnal Bracelet when they become qualified. If you join my team? Same deal.

::steps off lia sophia soap box and hopes she didn't offend anyone::

No comments: