Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Flashbacks

I've never had an issue with birthdays.

I've never really felt old. And why should I? I'm only 28 for God's sake.

But.

This morning, I officially felt O. L. D.

What brought this on you ask?

93Q Friday Flashbacks.

Now, when I think Friday Flashbacks I imagine Eric Clapton, The Allman Brothers and The Eagles. You know, the stuff that your dad made you listen to on those never ending cross country drives but you learned to love and can sing most every song that comes across the Oldies station.

I do NOT however imagine THIS:

(note, this is the uncensored version - open with care)




Now excuse me while I go pull on my granny panties and take my arthritis medicine.

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

Jess, I know what you mean.

I experienced that sense of feeling old on the eve of my 27th birthday when I pulled out 6 gray hairs. Gray hairs! DH (who is 31) laughed at me.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I used to love that song. There is FAR too much jiggling in that video!!

NikkiFudgestick said...

Dear Lord. That does make one feel pretty old. (As my husband comments, "Man that song is old as sh!t!" Thanks hun.