Tuesday, July 28, 2009

30 Day Shred - Week Eleventybillion

I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks.

Well, ok, I worked out last night, but before that it had been two weeks.

Awesome right? Not so much.

I don't even have a good excuse other than I just didn't feel like it. What a great role model I make. ::sigh::

Anywho, my apologies to those few (poor, misguided) souls out there that were looking to me for support, strength and a work out buddy. I've failed you.

I will not be making any grand gestures and promises that work outs will resume and with a vengeance. I will however tell you that with my new job starting next week I'll have a good couple of hours in the AM with which I *hope* to get in a work out...mostly so I can snuggle with Randy and Keagan at night.

To those out there that have stuck with it, GREAT JOB. Really, very proud of you. Eventually I'll be able to catch up with you and not want to die mid-20 minute workout. But for now I'll have to settle for side stitches from jumping jacks and throwing water bottles at Jillian Michaels.

No comments: