Thursday, March 26, 2009

I FAIL at Blogging

So, I realize that while my wit and humor may not really be...well, wit and humor...but it has been lacking in the blogging department lately. What once used to be an outlet for me to complain about stupid people and detail at length my culinary cravings has quickly become a place for me to do nothing more than post pictures of Keagan (and I'll admit, he's too damn cute for me not to post new pictures every. single. day.)

But I digress.

As of today, I officially hope to jump back on the blogging wagon. I will warn you ahead of time though, it isn't going to be pretty.

Why you ask?

For starters: I'm lucky if I can remember my name most days. Complete sentences? Yeah, those may be a thing of the past as well.

Also? I walk into a room about 10 times a day in complete and utter confusion and 9 times out of those 10 can't remember for the life of me what the hell I went in there for in the first place.

And let's just forget about me being able to remember most of what I wanted to blog about anyway. Just the other day I had to ask Randy what one of our good friends husbands name was. I literally sat on the couch in mid sentence for roughly five minutes going "Uhhh...you know...that guy...that's married to Annmarie..."

Drool quite literally was coming out the side of my mouth and the vacant stare had progressed quite quickly before he finally took pity on me and filled in the blanks.

So, as you've been warned appropriately now, read at your own...damnit, what's the word I want?

Oh well. You know what I mean. ::head desk::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back because I have missed your postings, even though the pictures of Keagan are precious. That's one cute kid you've got, Jess. :)

Isha said...

*hugs* I <3 you and your gorgeous son!

Miranda said...

Ha! I love this, and I totally know what you mean about the incomplete sentences thing. When I'm nursing Joshua, I cannot think or speak in complete sentences. It's quite comical, really. What was that I wanted someone to bring me? It's liquid...in that gray cup...there's a straw....oh yes...water...