Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update on Bed Rest

Morning all!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday...it was a LONG day to say the least!

I had my appointment at 8:30am (which we were late too due to the driving conditions, pure awesomeness). According to the tech, the dilating has stopped, the fluids look good and baby is kicking and heart beating away. Randy was VERY inquisitive at this one and even identified the umbilical chord! It was pretty cute.

So, I hadn't heard from my Dr. yet as they weren't opened so I went into the office. Where they sent me home. My note from last week says I'm out to the 23rd and for liability reasons (I think?) they don't want me there. Oh darn. I was able to get my baking done (with lots of rests, it is amazing how tired you get when you haven't done anything for a week) and today we are leaving for Gram's at 2:30 (weather permitting) to start our holiday! YAY!

Thanks to everyone for the positive thoughts.

I probably won't be on much until around Friday so I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Those traveling, please be careful!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

I'm late I know but hope all is well now & Merry Christmas!